Search This Blog

Pinterest Boards Have Blessed Me






 
Do you know about Pinterest? It's a place to create your own virtual scrapbook of "pinned" images that you can share and re-visit over and over again. I don't know about you but I find delight in viewing and adding to my virtual Pinterest Boards. I am just in awe when I see God's creation and other people's creativity.  I just want to say how much I appreciate the people who take the time to add beauty and delight to other people's lives as well as their own.  

People so generously share what they've learned and recipes they love.  People share pictures of extraordinary places they've been.  I especially appreciate the many skilled cooks that link recipes to their blogs where you can glean even more ideas to enhance your domestic life. 

You are able to find virtually anything you are interested in and meet people from all over the world.  I am a Pinterest fan.  I hope, if you haven't already, that you will enjoy the experience of "pinning' and it will bring delight to many of your days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment