Patty's Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing at our latest Leadership Valentines Tea was AMAZING! She made the recipe up by using:
- Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- Coarsely Chopped Mushrooms,
- Chopped Crisp Bacon,
- Chopped Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chopped Red, Yellow and Orange Minis Sweet Peppers
- Sliced purple onions, if you wish
- Girard's Spinach Bacon Dressing
All ingredients were combined and artfully placed atop the spinach leaves. The dressing was heated and added on top of the salad. Patty always heats the dressing before adding it to the salad.
She says if you can't find the dressing at the market you can buy it online at their website.
Have a delightful day!